(1 – 3 years’ experience)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional accountant to join the team at Accrue.
Reporting to Partners and Senior Managers, this role will see you working on a broad range of taxation and business services matters for some of Canberra’s leading commercial entities.
You will play a key role working in enhancing the wealth creation and success of high net worth individuals and small to large businesses across various industries including construction, transport, retail, legal and professional services.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 1 – 3 years’ experience as an accountant in tax or business services
- A strong client service focus and willingness to learn
- Self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a positive team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills and the ability to acquire skills in accounting and other business software, including Handisoft, MYOB or Xero (experience preferred but not essential); and
- A commitment to undertaking or currently completing the CA / CPA program
Provide high-quality tax and business advice including:
- Preparing financial statements and reports
- Preparing income tax returns for individuals, companies, partnerships and trusts
- Providing a high level of service to clients;
- Assisting partners and managers with projects as required
In this position you will have the opportunity to work with some of Canberra’s leading and most experienced Partners and Accountants on important and challenging client issues. This highly sought after role will provide the variety you seek and the experience and the training and development to further your professional accounting career.
Accrue is a leading Chartered Accounting practice established over 30 years located in modern premises in Deakin, ACT. We have a reputation for being outstanding – delivering high quality and practical business solutions and advice to local and interstate clients with professionalism, integrity and value.
As a well-established Chartered Accounting firm servicing some of Canberra’s prominent commercial businesses and individuals, Accrue offers exciting opportunities and connections in the Canberra market.
At Accrue you will have the opportunity to assist with cutting-edge business and taxation issues across all industries, while working with some of Canberra’s biggest clients and alongside some of the best in the accounting profession.
We value the unique skills, insights and experience you will bring, and offer in return an open, friendly and supportive environment – one where you will be encouraged to build your skill and knowledge base.
How to apply?
To submit your interest in this role, click ‘Apply’
For more information visit www.accrue.com.au/careers